Re: key press events and gtk_dialog_new_with_buttons()

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 12:51:27PM +1100, rgipps netspace net au wrote:
I have created a dialogue window using gtk_dialogue_new_with_buttons (see below)
and attached a callback function to the "response" event.

gtk_dialog_new_with_buttons("Y-Axis Scales",
                            NULL,
                            GTK_DIALOG_MODAL,
                            GTK_STOCK_CANCEL,
                            GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL,
                            GTK_STOCK_OK,
                            GTK_RESPONSE_OK,
                            NULL);

If the Enter key is pressed I want the dialogue to act as if the OK button has
been clicked and if the Escape key is pressed to look like the Cancel button has
been clicked.  What is the best way to go about doing this?

Add

  gtk_dialog_set_default_response(GTK_DIALOG(dialog), GTK_RESPONSE_OK);

to make Enter activate OK instead of Cancel.
Escape already works.

Yeti

--
That's enough.