Re: defective GTK app crashes gnome
- From: "David Necas (Yeti)" <yeti physics muni cz>
- To: Freddie Unpenstein <fredderic excite com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: defective GTK app crashes gnome
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:51:40 +0100
On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 10:01:54PM -0500, Freddie Unpenstein wrote:
Maybe a stupid question, but have you tried Ctrl-Alt-KP_Divide to
ungrab or the more brutal Ctrl-Alt-KP_Multiply to kill the naughty
client? (if you have these enabled)
Here's probably an even more stupid question. They exist?!? ;)
IIRC in old XFree86 they were even hardcoded to Xserver
(like the other Ctrl-Alt-Foo special Xserver actions).
So how do you enable them, if they're not already enabled?
They are defined in compat/xfree86 XKB file, so make sure
it's included, but it should be so by default.
] [Thread Prev