Re: Activate a row in GtkTreeView manually?

Noonan, Michael (DCOI) wrote:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if I could trouble you all for some help with a GtkTreeView. Is there a function to activate a row in a GtkTreeView manually. I have an application that updates on "changed" signals from user input. However I need to change the selected row and emit a "changed" signal manually rather than using the keyboard. Is there a way to do this? I can move the cursor through it but can seem to find anything that will emit a signal manually.
Is there anyone who could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure... maybe this will do it ?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeSelection.html#gtk-tree-selection-select-iter

It might work only if the iter isnt already selected and not
emit any signals if the selecion doesnt change... not sure...

Cheers,
                    -Tristan