RE: Gtk and C++

Hi Jorge,

In context:
What I must check from your
message is if I can
compile my "objects" in C++
and the Glade code in C with MSVC.

Actually, what I suggested was even simpler: just
compile the entire project in C++. The point being
that most C code happily compiles as-is under C++, and
my experience with Glade is that it outputs code that
is 100% compatible with C++. So just making the whole
project C++ proved simpler for me than linking mixed
code. I should also explain that I didn't tell Glade
to produce C++ code, I just left it as-is with the
default C. What I did do was tell it to add ".cpp" to
the end of it's output files instead of the usual ".c"
- you can do this under the menu Project->Options --
look under the tab "C Options." After that, all you
need to do is add AC_PROG_CXX to the configure.in file
created by Glade.

Sorry if my wordiness made the main point in my first
point unclear :-)