-----Mensaje original-----
De: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Gnaural
Enviado el: Saturday, 11 February, 2006 11:06
Para: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: Gtk and C++

Hi Jorge,

Sounds like you are working under Windows; I'm under
Debian, but this info probably overlaps. My experience
is that generic Glade builds compile just fine under
g++; so having to use a few objects with a standard
Glade build was as simple as using the Glade option to
choose the extension for build source files (I used
"cpp"), then putting AC_PROG_CXX in the file
configure.in in the projects root.

Also, in regard to ending up with a Win32 executable
-- the MinGW compiler along with Tor's Win32 GTK libs
are more than adequate to making Win32 apps from
within Linux. With just a few changes to my project's makefiles, setting
them up to make Win32 exes is as easy as typing: ./configure
--host=i586-mingw32msvc --target=i586-mingw32msvc --build=`./config.guess`

If you want to see how I did it, check-out the latest
tarball for this project: https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnaural/

--- Jorge Monsalvo <jm_tecno2002 yahoo com ar> wrote:

Hi list,
I need to use objects in my new project so I must
change my "usual" tools
for GTK. I'd normally used gtk with glade and MSVC6
to compile.
I found gtkmm, glade--, gideon, etc but I can't
assemble a good package for
my work. Can any body tell me which is the best
option?

Thank you

Jorge Monsalvo