Re: how to use GTK+ on Mingw&msys? what i need to begin with GTK+?

L. Misoullee writes:
yeh, shortly i just want to write GTK+ applications which can run  on the
Unix-like or Mac OS platforms on my desktop-windowsXP, like the Gaim.

Nothing you say makes much sense. In case all this confusion is caused
by language problems, why don't you try looking for some forum in your
native language where you can get help?

GTK+ has nothing to do with Unix emulation. Gaim on Windows doesn't
use any Unix emulation.

If you think using a different user interface library than the
Microsoft Common Controls somehow involves "Unix-likeness", you are
mistaken.

Why you even bring up MacOS I don't understand at all. Mac OS has even
less to do with anything of this.

so i have installed the Mingw&msys as emulating for Unix-like system on my
desktop-windowsxp.

Mingw is not any Unix emulation. MSYS is, yes, but it is only used in
the software development process. MSYS is not used when running GTK+
software like Gaim.

--tml