Display date and time using gtkmm2.4

Hi All

In my project, I need to display the date time on the window as long as
the application is running. Kind of real time display of date,time on
the window. I can use time_t from time.h and obtain the date and time.
But, how do I make is real time? I am using libgtk2.8 and libgtkmm 2.4.

I searched all over the net and couldn't find any solution. All your
suggestions are highly appreciated. I am pretty new to GTK programming
and I come from Java/C# background. Hope someone there can help me with
a seemingly simple problem.

Thanks in advance
Sirisha