-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Madhusudan E
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:10 PM
To: krithika sivakumar wipro com; gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: RE: Need to get the widget focused

Hi krithika...

I am not very clear with your query.
Most of the widgets provide "activate" property, and a corresponding API to
Activate them.

Either you grab focus or not, on that widget. Its immaterial. You can
activate the widget with the API.

Other details you may require are:
Enter key Press : GDK_Return
Event               : "key_press_event"

Maybe if you can mention your exact query. It would be easier for e1.

I hope this helps.

Rgds,
Madhusudan