Re: Learning Gtk+ from C#

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 20:27 +0100, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
Having started to just make a small calculator as a "getting started"
project I have run into a small issue with the text entry kind of
widget.

I have disabled entering data into the entry (as I am to limit content
to only numbers in various formats).

It seems that the entry catches special keys like <backspace> <delete>
and so on.

Is there any way to stop the entry field from grabbing these keys
without turning the "sensitivity" to off "greying" it out?

Attach to the "key-press-event" signal and return TRUE to halt emission.