Re: help on scrollbars

zz excite it wrote:
Hi,
I'm working on an app and I'm facing the need to access the
button at the end of a vertical scrollbar of a scrolled window
to do something like a

gtk_button_clicked()

to ensure that the widget (a treeview) contained in it
gets scrolled to the end with whatever screen resolution
is used.

Untested.  This might help:

gtk_adjustment_set_value (gtk_scrolled_window_get_adjustment (scrolled_window),
                          DBL_MAX);

where `scrolled_window' contains the tree, of course.  Actually
`DBL_MAX' can be replaced with any large enough value, like
1e100, if you don't want to include `float.h'.

Paul