Question: Gnome-CRITICAL **: gnome_program_get_app_id

Hello,

I've created a pygtk program with the ui created by glade-2 and imported
into python via pygtk ... however there is a harmless message I'm
getting when I run the program from the command line.

Evidently I'm not doing something correctly ... could you tell me what
bit of code I need to place in my program in order to remove this error
message:

(rwt.py:11811): Gnome-CRITICAL **: gnome_program_get_app_id: assertion
`program != NULL' failed

-- Tony