Problem with gtk printing

Hi.

My name is Sebastian, I'm new in gtk programming. I'm having a problem when
I try to use the new print support:

When I invoke gtk_print_operation_run() print dialog is opened. Then, when
the CUPS printer is being loaded, application ends with:

symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/printbackends/libprintbackend-
cups.so: undefined symbol: create_pickone_option_custom

I'm using Linux from Scratch 6.1.1 with CUPS. CUPS works fine. Version is (
1.1.23).
Gtk+ version is 2.10.1.

I only need orientation. Thanks in advance!