Re: Problems with fillpatterns and Gtk for Windows

Dear Tor,

Thank you for your reply!

Now it works!

I have always done it the wrong way so far :(
Maybe the GTK Documentation was not intuitive for me ...

Not wanting to be unpolite. Now I got a different problem .
Now the Letters of the Menus and all the other labels in my program are gone.
All of them are repalced by these square windows boxes. Just one text in a special location remains. Maybe
Windows did not find the required font.
How can I check, if, and which font is missing ?

rds