Re: Trouble adding a lot of rows - Solution

--- raul o <rotaiza2003 yahoo co uk> wrote:
Hello:
In "GTK+ 2.0 Tree View Tutorial" I found the next:
"Secondly, you should make sure that sorting is
disabled while you are doing your mass
insertions..."
but I don't know how disable the sorting when I
adding
the rows. Any suggestion, code or paper?

Hello:
Well, I resolved my problem. I switch off sorting
using:

gtk_tree_sortable_set_sort_column_id(sortable,
GTK_TREE_SORTABLE_UNSORTED_SORT_COLUMN_ID,
                              order);
( add rows )
gtk_tree_sortable_set_sort_column_id(sortable,MYCOL,
order);

Thanks
ROtaiza

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html