Re: Storing GObject in GtkListStore

Tomasz Jankowski wrote:
Hi!

Generally it isn't a problem, I'm only nosy :P I'd like to know if there is
some other (more recommended) way to store, for example GObject in
GtkListStore/GtkTreeStore. So far I do it, by creating column with type
G_TYPE_INT and storing there pointer to object.

Others will have far more informed asnwers than I but I thought I'd ask - wouldn't you use some other fundamental type if you were storing a pointer? I'm thinking when one goes to 64-bit or has code snippets copied into a 64-bit application that mixing "int" and pointer would be bad news.

rick jones