Re: Key-value file parser, howto get all groups and create loop from them

Am Dienstag, den 01.08.2006, 19:12 +0200 schrieb rupert:

after some more playing arround i got the things good working, the
reference helps often, i have away from programming some time and
never been to deep in, so sometimes i do things wrong that other
wouldnt.
  Im so far with my code that i want to create a table where each
group gets a row that has labels, buttons and textentries.
right now im using a GtkTable where i create the Widgets in the for
loop that gets the content from the keyfile, is this possible or do I
have to use a treeview?

C is quite error-prone, so unless you understand each line you are
writing you shouldn't use it.

People using Python on a day-to-day basis claim that it's way more
suitable for writing robust code and much more simple to learn. If I'm
taken right, you can easily create lists, hash tables and the like with
python, and concentrate on the semantics instead of having to care about
memory that has to be freed.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>