ExtTextOut + Pango question

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any provision in pango to display a given text within a given clipping
rectangle and starting at given position. Something like the the ExtTextOut function in MFC Windows API.
BOOL ExtTextOut(
  HDC hdc,          // handle to DC
  int X,            // x-coordinate of reference point
  int Y,            // y-coordinate of reference point
  UINT fuOptions,   // text-output options
  CONST RECT* lprc, // optional dimensions
  LPCTSTR lpString, // string
  UINT cbCount,     // number of characters in string
  CONST INT* lpDx   // array of spacing values
);
 Thanks,
nerdy