event logger on fc4 - i386
- From: rachit goel <panthers0072001 yahoo co uk>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: event logger on fc4 - i386
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:51:48 +0100 (BST)
i am new to linux.
but has some experience on programming gtk apps.
i would like to do the following things on on my linux workstations
1. get which window is active at any given time. That is need a notification when a window ,thread , and
process bewcomes active, gets focus , a new application or process is launched and similar events .
2. also get the input monitor inplace , i.e., something that can give me everything on keyboard and mouse,
the events they generated and for which application's which window they were targeted on
These r basically to monitor what the user is doing .
I would like to know the best solution to it and how to solve it .
i think that i should install some sort of message and event logger on the X itself but don't know how to
do it .
any help will be greatly appreciated
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.
] [Thread Prev