Re: 3000 toggle buttons in a table?

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 12:40:12PM +0530, Sailaxmi korada  wrote:

Address(label)  1-16 radio buttons(represent the binary value) hex value

Data of 178 rows is filled in the above structure. But now when I'm
selecting a radio button, all the radio buttons in the same column of 178
rows are getting selected. Can anyone help me out

Do you really want *radiobuttons* i.e. only one bit being
always set?  Anyway, this can be hardly answered without the
code (moreover your description is pretty unclear -- do you
describe the model, the view, or what?).

You have a complete working code sample which sets bits in
some integers using treeview checkbuttons, I sent it in my
first reply (it only misses the hex value representation
part), so compare it with your code.

Yeti

--
That's enough.