Re: GtkTreeView: How do I detect right-click?

Ang Bodhi wrote:
Hi,

I have a GtkTreeView widget that I would like to detect the mouse
button right-click, how can I do that? In Gtk 1.2, I used to be able
to connect to a button_press_event signal of a GtkTreeItem widget.

Did you search archives before posting?  I just answered this 5 days ago:

gtk_menu_new();
gtk_menu_popup();

In order to know to kick this off, you'll have to gtk_signal_connect on the "popup_menu" signal.

--
Guy Rouillier