Re: Notification area application

I'm apologize for not being more specific. I'm trying  to acquire the Libegg
package which I believe has the sample programs.  My installed Fedora 5 has
all the Gnome development packages installed. For instance,
Gnome-desktop-devel, Gnome-libs and Gnome-libes-devel are installed.  I used
the Gnome desktop option to list all available packages and I could only
find Gnome-python-libegg-2.140.0.1i386.  I'm assuming this is a package for
Python.

What I'm really trying to do is acquire the sample system tray files and
associated files needed to successfully compile the sample.

Thanx again for all your help!

Bob

Sent from the Gtk+ - Apps Dev forum at Nabble.com.