Re: building gtk+ application on windows

Christian Neumair writes:
You can grab GTK+ DLLs at [1] and build regular windows executables
linked against it. I don't know details about the build process, so
I'm CCing Tor who did most of the win32 port so that he is notifed
if you still have questions.
[1] http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

I do read this list so no need to mail me personally. In fact, I much
prefer to aswer requests for assistance on a public list. Suyono
(Brad?), please tell us what is your preferred development
environment, and exactly what kind of help, if any, you need...

--tml