Re: building gtk+ application on windows

Am Samstag, den 17.09.2005, 21:17 -0700 schrieb Suyono:
I use cygwin to compile my project on Windows but it
still need X server to run a gtk+ application.
Yesterday, my friend sent me Gimp for windows. How can
it run on Windows without X server? Thanks for helping me.

It was ported and uses native windows drawing functions. You can grab
GTK+ DLLs at [1] and build regular windows executables linked against
it. I don't know details about the build process, so I'm CCing Tor who
did most of the win32 port so that he is notifed if you still have
questions.

[1] http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>