msgfmt -c

hello list,

this is a bit off-topic but on the other hand it isn't because a lot of people
use glade and the code-generation feature.

to add a new language (po file) to my project, i simply edit configure.in and
add the language code to 'ALL_LINGUAS', and the po file gets compiled when i
'make'. now, how can i tell 'make' to compile with 'msgfmt -c'  -- instead of
simply 'msgfmt' -- so that the po file is checked for format errors? (and in
a way that my setting doesn't get overwritten next time i do an
'./autogen.sh'!)

thanks,

gyozo

--
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."