Re: GtkImage size

Thanks, John ... it worked very nicely indeed, and I learned more about Gtk.

All in all, a pretty good win.

At 08:10 AM 9/11/2005, John Vetterli wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005, Barry Demchak wrote:
Can anyone tell me how I find out the height and width of a GtkImage widget??
I also need to know how to set up an event to tell me when the size changes.

I think the widget->allocation.width and widget->allocation.height fields and the "size-allocate" signal are what you are looking for.

JV