Re: gtk_window_set_default does not work (for me)

Am Montag, den 12.09.2005, 18:11 +0530 schrieb Deekshit Mantampady:
Hi all,
  I have a window where I want to make the OK button to repond to
enter keys. I used
gtk_window_set_default(window, okbtn); I also set GTK_CAN_DEFAULT flag
before using that. But pressing the entre key does not work.

You should use gtk_dialog_set_default_response and, if the dialog
contains an entry, gtk_entry_set_activates_default.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>