Re: TreeView expander questions (again)
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com>
- To: Wallace Owen <wally owen titan com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: TreeView expander questions (again)
- Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:29:50 -0400
Wallace Owen wrote:
I'd like all the data I put in a treeview visible all the time (fully
expanded). Is there a way to make new child rows in my treeview
expended when the model tells the view that the row has been added, or
must I call gtk_tree_view_expand_all()?
Is there a way to make the expanders not show up? Again, my treeviews
are always expanded, so having the expander there is just a distraction
for the user. If not, can I set their size to zero?
Hiding expanders (I just learnt this yesterday :-p ):
I think you have to expand them manually when you add rows; but I dont know.
] [Thread Prev