RE: How to determine Script from given Unicode text?

Hi John,

Sorry about the mis-statement. In my case I have a
unicode character, and I need to find out what script
it belongs to.  Is it possible to determine this using
a single Unicode character?

Thanks,
Gaurav

--- "Boncek, John" <jboncek hunter com> wrote:

This is not a well-defined problem.  What if your
text contains Thai,
Latin, Hebrew, and Japanese?  How could any function
return a single
script in that case?

Regards,
John Boncek