Re: 4-space tabs in GtkTextView
- From: John Cupitt <jcupitt gmail com>
- To: Michael Matthews <michael-a-matthews lycos com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 4-space tabs in GtkTextView
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:43:14 +0100
Ooops, I need stronger specs, you wanted to get the size of four
spaces. I'd try this (untested) after setting the mono font.
int width, height;
layout = gtk_widget_create_pango_layout( program->text, " " );
pango_layout_get_pixel_size( layout, &width, &height );
g_object_unref( layout );
Then use that width to build the PangoTabArray.
On 10/21/05, John Cupitt <jcupitt gmail com> wrote:
On 10/21/05, Michael Matthews <michael-a-matthews lycos com> wrote:
How do I change the default tabs from 8-space to 4-space?
] [Thread Prev