Re: restore size/position of gtk window

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, George Williams wrote:

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 16:41, Allin Cottrell wrote:
This eliminates the creep.  But so far I have found nothing that
fixes window creep on win32.

As you've probably figured out the creep is caused by the window's title bar and depends on the window manager...

Yup.

Since there's only one window manager under MS Windows you should be
able to compute the title bar's height once and
        if ( on_MS_Windows )
            y -= WINDOWS_TITLE_HEIGHT
It might depend on the font size...

Yes, and on the choice (under XP) of "classic" versus XP-style window decorations. I was rather hoping that GTK could handle that stuff for me...

Allin Cottrell