Re: Is there g_write function?

I have found the g_open function. But I think it just open the
file and is there some fucntions for write/read operation?
No, because there isn't any reason not to use the normal write()
system call (Unix) / function (Win32).

I must say, I wouldn't mind some of the more common functions being wrapped (if it can be done without
excessive overhead).

If you have to include the original standard header as well, then you end up with both sets and can (I do
from time to time) find yourself accidentally mixing the original functions with their enhanced glib
equivelants.

Fredderic

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com