Re: position changed signal for paned widgets?

Michael Matthews wrote:
I wish to store the position of my paned widgets in GConf. On startup
I set their initial position from the database, but when their
position is changed with the mouse, I would like to update their
position in the database.

Is there some kind of "position changed" signal for paned widgets?
I've tried connecting several signals, but none are being called when
the position is changed. I've read through the GtkPaned docs several
times but cannot find it.

copy and paste from Bluefish code:

static void hpane_notify_position_lcb(GObject *object,GParamSpec
*pspec,gpointer data){
        gint position;
        g_object_get(object, pspec->name, &position, NULL);
        /* do something */
}

g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(hpane),"notify::position",G_CALLBACK(hpane_notify_position_lcb),
NULL);

regards,
        Olivier Sessink