position changed signal for paned widgets?

I wish to store the position of my paned widgets in GConf. On startup I set their initial position from the
database, but when their position is changed with the mouse, I would like to update their position in the
database.

Is there some kind of "position changed" signal for paned widgets? I've tried connecting several signals, but
none are being called when the position is changed. I've read through the GtkPaned docs several times but
cannot find it.