Re: First column header in GtkTreeView?

Am Montag, den 03.10.2005, 16:30 +0200 schrieb The Saltydog:
On 10/2/05, Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org> wrote:
Maybe you should create two GtkTreeViews that share one model and pack
both into scrolled windows with different scroll policies. These two
scrolled windows should then be packed into one hbox. Good luck! :)

The problem is that I want just 2 scrollbars, not 4. And I I remove
scrollbars on first window (attribute = never) it will always spread
to its maximum size...

gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy allows you to set a separate policy for
horizontal and vertical scrolling. Using this together with
gtk_tree_view_column_set_resizable should do the trick.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>