Re: First column header in GtkTreeView?
- From: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- To: The Saltydog <thesaltydog gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: First column header in GtkTreeView?
- Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:57:51 +0200
Am Sonntag, den 02.10.2005, 20:58 +0200 schrieb The Saltydog:
On 10/1/05, The Saltydog <thesaltydog gmail com> wrote:
On 10/1/05, Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org> wrote:
Do you want to arrange that your tree view does no horizontal scrolling
at all, or that only the second column scrolls?
No, I need horizontal scrolling, but the first column must be fixed as
an header. The treeview should scroll from the second.
.. a sort of "double header", one horizontal and the other one vertical..
Maybe you should create two GtkTreeViews that share one model and pack
both into scrolled windows with different scroll policies. These two
scrolled windows should then be packed into one hbox. Good luck! :)
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
] [Thread Prev