-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Kevin Brooks
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:32 AM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: gtk rendering order

Hello,

I had a gtk window and a gtk button was put on the
window. But the button was totally covered by the
window background when the window background was set
to solid color or image.

I also want to know the rendering order of gtk
widgets.

The gtk window was supposed to render its own
background first and then the child widgets resided on
it so that those child widgets would not be covered by
the window's background.

Did I miss something?

Thanks.

Kev