Re: GtkUIManager help

[snip]
Probably not the best way :-( but it seems to work.

Thanks for that it seems to work quite well.  I'm now encountering a different
issue.  As the data I'm using to populate the menu is coming from an XML file
I'm encountering the following warning:

(denemo:30177): Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()

the string is a filepath i.e  /home/adam/denemo/test.denemo.  Is there
anything that I should know about in converting from xmlChar * inserting into
a GList and the extracting and converting to a gchar * ??

Adam
Maintainer GNU Denemo a GTK+ frony end for GNU Lilypond