Inner window size issue

Hey List,

        How on earth do I open a window containing a couple of widgets, one of which is a ScrolledWindow??
This ScrolledWindow displays an image, and now I'd like to fit the size of the ScrolledWindow to the size of
the image in pixels. I have read up on the geometry stuff, but it doesn't really seem to fit my needs. I
don't want to set minimum sizes but rather default sizes.
        Right now, it seems all I can do is to open the top-level window and keep programmatically resizing
it until the contained ScrolledWindow has the proper size?!?!

        Thanx Nikolaj :o)