Re: GtkTreeView

All,

Yes I have done that (Sorry for not mentioning that). However, I am curious about this. When you set GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_FIXED do you need to make sure you set the actual width of the column to a size bigger than the data you have? Do you have to set the size at all (gtk_tree_view_column_set_fixed_width)? I set it to something I knew would be smaller than the data and the view looked exactly the same. Does it ignore the size if the size is too small? If so what is the point of GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_FIXED_WIDTH if it is not respected? Do you also have to set the minimum (gtk_tree_view_column_set_min_width) and maximum (gtk_tree_view_column_set_max_width) sizes of the columns? Since it is necessary for at least the last column to have the expanded property true, what role does this have? Thanks for your help thus far.

cheers,
Tim Cleaver