Interactive search in a TreeView.

Hi all.

I'm afraid I can't understand enough how interactive search works

in a treeview.

In my app, having treeview the focus, any key fires up the

interactive search (I was thinking Ctrl-f would do it). Is it ok ?

Furthermore, I would need to start the searching after pressing

a button in a GtkDialog processing gtk_dialog_run.

I'll try g_signal_emit_by_name() "start-interactive-search" to the

treeview, but a seg.fault result.

Any idea how I can do this ?

Many thanks

Carlos Savoretti
Av. Cordoba 1154.
1055 Buenos Aires
Argentina

--
Carlos Savoretti <csavoretti clubsanjorge com ar>