Re: Win32 Glib 2.8.x g_io_channel issues (receiving window messages on socket io channel)

g_io_win32_check: WSAEnumNetworkEvents (1576, 0x618) revents={}
condition={IN|ERR|HUP} events={}

What seems to happen is that after watching a socket io channel once,
I'll continue to see these messages until I restart the program - even
if the io channel should have been cleaned up by g_source_remove().

Any ideas what could be causing this?

The giowin32.c code was changed in GLib 2.8 to use WSAEventSelect (and
thus asynchronous IO) on sockets. Apparently this has some odd
side-effects I haven't noticed. Do you think you can distill the
problems into a minimal sample program...?

--tml