Warning with GTK 2.6. 8 " Could not find the icon 'gnome-fs-home' "

I am using GTK 2.6.8 . When I run my application with this GTK , I get the
following warning message.
I get this when I try to open the file chooser window.

(firefox-bin:6267): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the icon 'gnome-fs-home'.
The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
http://freedesktop.org/Software/icon-theme/releases

Has anyone seen this problem? The file chooser seems to come up properly.
How do I fix this warning. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also , I have
installed the hicolor theme too .

Gowri