Re: gtk win32 and env variables

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Dan McMahill writes:
 > On windows, it is easy for the user to pick a different place to
 > install so I need to set those variables.

> So my question is how do gtk apps ported to windows typically deal with > something like that?

Typically they assume that all the application's data files are
located in known locations under the top-level installation
folder. (Data files here refers to such stuff like icons, help files,

[snip]

   g_win32_get_package_installation_directory (NULL, NULL)

Thanks!  Thanks to every who responded to this.  It was a big help.

-Dan