Re: Windows & GTK 2.6.7

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 15:32 +0200, Alf C Stockton wrote:
I have just installed gtk-win32-devel-2.6.7-rc1 on my XP box and am getting an
interesting & a little annoying effect.

My program compiled under the above runs fine but won't quit cleanly. In my
callbacks.c I have a function on_ExitButton_delete_event which calls
gtk_main_quit();
However clicking this button achieves nothing and clicking the top right hand x
does not necessarily destroy the program either. I need to go into TaskManager
and end the process.
My compile options include -mwindows -static and -mms-bitfields

We've used the following in Silky for Win32:
LDFLAGS="-Wl,--export-dynamic,--export-all-symbols,--add-stdcall-alias"

Without --export-dynamic the callbacks didn't work at all.

- Toni