Rotating a pixbuf (free, any number of degrees)

Hi there.

I'm currently trying to write a small game using GTK (to be honest: gtk-sharp) and need to rotate an image for my (small, easy, currently dumb) 2D Game-View. I found no reference to any GTK-way of doing things like that, but all "no, you can't do this without writing the code yourself or using 3rd party libraries" that I found were about 3-4 years old, so I would like to give it a try again: Is there any native way of archiving what I want?

Yes, I know about ImageMagick for example, but up to now (..) this stuff is cross-platform, due to mono/gtk-sharp. Depending on ImageMagick would kill the whole idea, since the intended audience is using Windows mostly - I'd need to switch to a Windows-only solution in that case.. :/

Thanks in advance for any help,
Ben