Get tree_path from iter

Hi,

I'm adding items to a tree like this (simplified):

while (data->next()) {
        new_iter = model_append(parent_iter, data);
}

at some point there's a row appended I need for later usage, I do this:

while (data->next()) {
        new_iter = model_append(parent_iter, data);
        if (data->compare("I need this later")) {
                remember_iter = new_iter;

When changing the model has finished, I want to set the cursor on this specific row. Thanks to the tree tutorial [1,2] I found out I need to call gtk_tree_view_set_cursor [3]. However this function needs a path and for the time I cannot work out how to get a path from the iter.

thanks,
- Markus

[1] http://scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial.html
[2] http://scentric.net/tutorial/sec-editable-cells.html#sec-editable-cells-text-set [3] http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeView.html#gtk-tree-view-set-cursor