Re: my program has these problems

Hi!
Ill try to answer some of your questions... that seem
quite simple..

2.I still cann't make the g_thread work. I think I
need tips to find which kind of code may made the
thread init fail.

After you call gtk_init() call g_thread_init().
That works for me!

3.Now I set a global variable to tell a thread stop.
And the thread have to check the variable in its
forever loop. Is there any better way to control the
thread?

I think there are things like Mutex, Locks etc..
sync primitives.

4.I find someone use the "lookup_widget" to get
widget handle?
It is shame to say I have set all widget needs
runtime control in a global structure in my
code(about 25 pointer together).
But I can't find detail info about this function,
can anyone give me a doc link?

Instead of lookup_widget, use
glade_xml_get_widget(XmlRootPtr,"button_1") from
LibGlade.

Cheers
Muthu
lookup_widget(