Re: printing problem

hi

I was wanting to divide my page in two columns. One
column with images and the other with text. Could
someone give me an idea of how to do this. I have been
trying libgnomeprint library.

Printing a char * in multiline and restricted to a
certain column of the page is my main problem. Any
suggestions.

Since you use gnomeprint, I understand that you want to print this stuff out.

pango_layout_set_width() is what you want to use. Something like this
perhaps:

(width, margin_left and margin_right comes from gnome_print_config)

pango_layout_set_width (pango_layout, (width - margin_left - margin_right)
* PANGO_SCALE / 2);

Stian Skjelstad