GtkTextView horizontal seperators...

Greetings people of the list...

I was wondering if anyone knows how I could draw a horizontal red line across a GtkTextView buffer.

I could probably throw in a GtkHSeperator widget, or something, but it's not a red line.

I could throw in an image which is a red line, but how would I get it to stretch right across the width of
the page?  (At the moment, I'm using a 250 pixel wide line, which only goes a short way).

I'm sure there's numerous ways to do it, and they probably have various pros and cons.  So the more the
merrier...  :)

Fredderic

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com