GtkTreeView X GtkCTree

Hi all, I'm updating my app code that used to use a GtkCtree
implementation... So, how I said, I'm updating it and GtkCtree is
deprecated. The solution finded was use GtkTreeView, GtkTreeModel,
GtkTreeStore and GtkTreeSignal to do almost everything we used to do
with GtkCTree...
After a great battle, I'm finishing this... but I have some doubts
wich can make my TreeView usable and better than now!
One of those is about the expandable nodes of a tree... How can I say
a node will be a leaf or not? Using the GtkCtree we use a parameter
when inserting a node that say it (gboolean is_leaf):

GtkCTreeNode* gtk_ctree_insert_node (GtkCTree *ctree,
                                            GtkCTreeNode *parent,
                                            GtkCTreeNode *sibling,
                                            gchar *text[],
                                            guint8 spacing,
                                            GdkPixmap *pixmap_closed,
                                            GdkBitmap *mask_closed,
                                            GdkPixmap *pixmap_opened,
                                            GdkBitmap *mask_opened,
                                            gboolean is_leaf,
                                            gboolean expanded);

How can I do it using GtkTreeView??

Another question is about the selection mode of a specific node of the
GtkTreeView. I want a node to be unselectable! Again in GtkCTree
(gboolean selectable):

void gtk_ctree_node_set_selectable (GtkCTree *ctree,
                                            GtkCTreeNode *node,
                                            gboolean selectable);

Again, how to do it??

What about the 'tree_move' signal of the GtkCtree? What is the new
signal I must use?

Well, those are my doubts... Could you help me?

--
André Pedralho
Bachelor in Computer Science